This is Lucy-Bear! She was found alone near a trading post on the Navajo Reservation by one of our neighbors and they brought her home once they learned she didn’t have an owner (they’ve rescued tons of cats and dogs). She was scampering near our house and we instantly fell in love. Lucy was a bit of a terror as a puppy (she ate through a wall), but she has turned into the most loyal, loving, fantastic companion. I seriously could not have asked for a better dog!
- Emma: *sees Elsa* You have got to be kidding me.
- Emma: Who's gonna show up next? Mufasa?
- *the clouds begin to swirl and take shape*
- Emma: *looks up* What now.
- Mufasa: *looks down at Emma* Remember who you are.
- Emma: I give up.